Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It might take me a little longer to fall asleep tonight...

So I enjoy reading about new technology and where our advancements in the field are headed. I also enjoy randomly scouring the internet for ambiguous information at late hours in the night. The combination of these two enjoyments led me to a startling discovery. A discovery that made me regret my cat like curiosity for the night. Just when I thought nothing could be more creepy than aliens, bot flies and sewer creatures, I stumbled across this: (view at your own discretion)


While I realize that these are unbelievable leaps foward in the realm of technology, (it is cool in that sense) I dont understand how you could work with those all day, go home at night and not have hallucinations of it behind you in the mirror, or hearing it faintly talking somewhere down the hall. It will be interesting when this kind of AI gets introduced to the public in the future, as im sure they would improve efficiency in many facets, but more importantly they would be creeping the shit out of 95% of the population, which could lead to a less productive labor force.

RIIICAAAA

No comments:

Post a Comment